Online and Print Journal
Submit Manuscript: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author's affiliation (Author Name, Department, College, State, Country, Mobile Number and E-Mail should be provided)
- The Abstract should not be more than 400 words
- About 3 to 6 keywords should be provided.
- Heading and subheading should be numbered.
- Material and Methods
Ethical MattersAuthors involving in the usage of experimental animals and human subjects in their research article should seek approval from the appropriate Ethical committee in accordance with "Principles of Laboratory Animal Care". The Method section of the manuscript should include a statement to prove that the investigation was approved and that informed consent was obtained.
Instructions to Reviewer
- Format of the Article: Any major divergence from the standard manuscript format should be indicated.
- Technical Presentation: The research article should be technically presented instead of being presented as a story. Mere repetition of past work should not be accepted. You can look for conceptual advancement over previously published work. Any major omission of the previously published findings on the similar problem must be checked.
- Interpretation of Result: The discussion should hover around the result and should not include irrelevant and unachievable statement.
- Statistical Presentation: Proper statistics should be applied over the data wherever found necessary.
- Plagiarism of Data: Data showing any type of suspicion, duplication and manipulation must be brought to the notice of the author(s).
- Summary: Pin point the strength and weakness of the article considering potential importance of the work in the context of present and future.
- Conclusion: At the end reviewer(s) can recommend necessary corrections needed to accept the paper, if they are actually required, else recommend it for publication. If found unsuitable the paper should be declared as unacceptable for publication.